Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of TinyFaerie   Friends

Started Nov-26 by TinyFaerie; 1848 views.
TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-26

Well I tempted fate to long. I go the dreaded "File didn't save correctly and am now locked out of my game.

Im undecided whether I will continue playing. Any decision I make I will not be going anywhere when it comes to the forum.

To all my friends please stop sending gifts as I have no access to my game. I would like to thank all my friends for past gifts.

EllyV

Nov-26

bummer.

Elly

katiek2

Nov-26

Well, that stinks!  I was sent back to level 1, but at least was not locked out.  Am not playing voluntarily, as I was afraid Fate was being very tempted.

Pouting GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY            katiek

Di (amina046)

Nov-26

Oh my poor Tiny! What are we going to do without you? Please write to elephant games to restore your game! Hugs

Di (amina046)

Nov-26

Ditto! Not touching my ios or main PC game with a barge pole. Am playing the PC baby game which, if i lose it is good riddance.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Nov-26

Oh NO! This sucks. Hope you get your game back.

No, No, NO TinyFaerie scream_cat

my fingers and toes crossed, your game can be restoredpraytulip

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-28

I sent a message to Elephant Games to see if they can restore my game.

Shall see what happens.

IF they can't restore it then I will not start another game. I barely play it. I gift, spin the will, play new content and so the events. 

Have no fear though I am dedicated to this forum and will still be active in it. 

Di (amina046)

Nov-28

I still have you on my baby game, Diane, at 108 and green! Hugs!!!

TinyFaerie
Staff

Nov-28

Im waiting to hear back from Elephant games. Maybe they can restore it on my end.

Thanks for the update.