Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Looking for Friends   Friends

Started Dec-2 by rodnocker12; 1162 views.
rodnocker12

Dec-2

Okay, so about a month ago I started a Discussion because my Hard Drive had Crashed and I completely lost my entire game.  I was up at level 78 and had about 3/4 of the Pets you can make, 23 pages of Items with about 1/2 of them being above 15 items, and most of the Achievements along with more stuff than I could possibly remember.  The problem is, I didn't record my ID and had left my avatar blank and name as just Player.  I also didn't have any Friends who could help me with where I'd been.  I installed a new hard drive and a couple of Members here tried to help me figure out how to get my game back.  In the end, it was going to have to be entered by someone at Elephant Games and be a TON of trouble.  I had pretty much decided I wasn't going to play the game all over after having spent thousands of hours playing and having gotten as far as I had with no help or gifts from anyone.

But I really like the game and have decided to play it again.  While I don't like asking for help, I'm going to need to Invite Friends to save from having to do it all again.  But I don't really know how to go about it.  How do I obtain Friends?  Also, who is the "John" that comes up as a Friend Invite and does gifting him items do anything, other than help you accomplish tasks?  I don't want to be giving "John" items that might actually help someone.

My Player name is :  rodnocker12 and NEW Player ID is 918421

Thanks for the help.

Rodney

LvlSlgr

Dec-2

Hi rodnockerk12!

I'll add you as a friend once we get the update that's supposed to fix the game. Until then I'm playing it safe and not going into the game. Hopefully, that will be soon.

Good luck!

rodnocker12

Dec-2

Believe it or no, my Computer had been working Fine until I did that update and suddenly my Hard Drive crashed.  I'm no Computer expert by any means and I'm not saying the Update had anything to do with the HD Crash....It just seemed like Weird Timing.  So I can't blame anyone for not wanting to log into the game.  I appreciate you being willing to invite me on as a Friend when the Issue gets repaired.

Thank You,

Rodney.

Di (amina046)

Dec-2

I invited you to may baby game, hope you will join. However I am totally broke since we did not get any fall event; Diane

Di (amina046)

Dec-2

Maybe I shoul not have said that I was broke!

Di (amina046)

Dec-3

You need to put up your wishlist or else I cannot gift you! Also please put on an avatar instead of this blank face.

Msg 4719.7 deleted
Mara1022

Dec-9

I gotcha rodnocker12.  We'll be friends soon.  I'm Mara1022 on big game and Mara22 on little game.  See you around the castle soon. wink

Di (amina046)

Dec-10

Hi, playing as Diane, I invited you!

barflower505

Dec-13

My game froze and crashed but not my hard drive. You have my sympathies. I had gotten pretty high but I don't really remember my level. I reloaded the game, hoping to fix it. It didn't work. I got the game but at the starting level. So, I wanted to play and decided just to go ahead. Glad I did because that was a couple of months ago and the game is still freezing and crashing sometimes, but I don't seem to lose my new progress (what little there is).

I'll friend you when I get on the game later today. I'd appreciate the same in return. I'm 865399.