Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Janet / Isadora / jdmrgn / Janni / jd   Friends

Started Dec-3 by kthreads; 617 views.
kthreads

Dec-3

I apologize for cross-posting in both Friends and Consortium threads. But not everyone looks at the Consortium thread and I wanted my friends to know why my games have been non-active.

I know I have been absent for a bit. And I am not able to do much still at this time. My Mom passed away two days prior to Thanksgiving. I knew it was coming, but am just gutted. I spoke with my sister and Mom was doing as well as could be expected. And then that night she was gone.

I was able to be with her and have a lovely visit in September. I spent nine days in Salem and it will always be one of those memories that never fades. 

My Mom was a special woman. She was kind and generous, she always had a smile for you and a kind word. She was much loved by many. She was my Mom, my collaborator in designing many knit designs for publication in national knit magazines...and she was my friend. I miss her so very much. I need to take some time to deal so I am going to be a away from my games.

Janet 

PC: Not working since update - Janet / Isadora (both games are consortium games)

Android: jdmrgn / Janni / Jd (jdmrgn and jd are consortium games)

EllyV

Dec-4

I'll lit a candle for you.

keep the good memories, they bring a smile (they do for me)

Elly

MCDeeDee

Dec-11

Hi Janet.

I'm just now seeing this thread and am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your Mom does sound like an awesome person. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. God blesspray Hugs to you friend.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

RBL37

Dec-17

So sorry to hear about your Mom Janet! Thank you for being so thoughtful and letting us know, but please know it wasn't necessary. Losing a parent is difficult and your priority must be taking care of you/yours right now. While I can't speak for everyone, I know many would express their appreciation for all of the help you have provided and tell you we'll do our best to be here when you are in a place to come back. With the challenges MC is facing right now, who knows how many players are finding it difficult to play their game? Just take care of and be patient with yourself... Let us know if we can do anything to help! Hugs, Louise (RBL)