Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Grandma bragging rights   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 12/4/21 by LvlSlgr; 9324 views.
In reply toRe: msg 30
LvlSlgr

May-7

Time to brag about my youngest grandson Carson. He's 13 years old and Andrew's younger brother. His mother posted on FB - 

This boy had a nice 24 hours of baseball, travel and middle school games. I know it's Derby and we live in Louisville but when you love baseball that's what you do on weekends!

This one is from Friday when he played for his middle school team (which his dad, my son, coaches) -

This one is from today, Saturday, when he played for his travel team.

Wow! Two homeruns!

Di (amina046)

May-7

You are an amazing grandma, I hope they all brag about you!

Way to go Carson!!

LvlSlgr you have very talented grandkids!!

LvlSlgr

May-8

Thanks everyone!

They're the whole reason I moved back to KY 14 years ago.

Energyworker

May-9

Presumably your avatar means something. Go Team LvLSlgr!  Congrats!

In reply toRe: msg 31
LvlSlgr

May-9

From the second and final day of the tournament -

11 hours at the ballpark today but we came away champions! So proud of their team effort.

Carson with his mother, my daughter-in-law -

LvlSlgr

May-9

Thanks, Energyworker. Right now my avatar is the Kentucky Derby 148 official logo.

Energyworker

May-9

I meant your avatar name..."LvlSlgr". Maybe you were one when you were younger. wink

That's quite a ring, Congrats to Carson!!

LvlSlgr

May-9

Ohhhh ... No, I didn't play any organized sports. Where I lived the only thing they had for girls was track and I wasn't a runner or anything else. As a kid, I played dodgeball and stuff like that in grade school and with my siblings in the backyard, but that was about it.

LvlSlgr - Here's where that comes from. I was born and raised in the Louisville area and lived there until I was 43. In 1994, the company I'd been with for 15 years merged with another company and we only had 6 months before we would lose our jobs. At that point in my life, I had been divorced for 2 years and both of my children were away in college. So I decided it was an opportunity to go somewhere new. I was looking for something in NC or VA which would put me within a day's drive back to Louisville but no more than a half day's drive to the beach. I LOVED the beach! I ended up taking a job in Richmond, VA in 1995. When getting a VA license plate I discovered that the personalized plates were only $10 extra. I decided I wanted one and wanted it to say I was from KY. After thinking about it for some time, I came up with "LVL SLGR" which of course meant Louisville Slugger. From that point on I've used LvlSlgr for games names or whatever.