Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Achievements in MC are messed up   Technical Issues

Started Dec-25 by LvlSlgr; 2786 views.
WYOMARE

Jan-9

HI, I play as MARE OF WYOMING  and have the same trouble . I lost my game and only got back a fraction of my achievements, inventory etc...  Very frustrating... I had  ALL my shards and had to completely start that over too,, it took me SO much money and years to get them all and now ,,,GONE.  Has anyone a solution on how to get this stuff back or are we just screwed??   Oh well,  I guess it could be worse.  I"m  still alive and kickin  !!!!   Haha.   I have really had a great time playing with you all, hope they fix some of this stuff so we can continue playing.   HAPPY  &  SAFE NEW YEAR to you all  !!!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jan-10

Hi my dear friend,

Just adding my 2cents to this discussion.

My achievements for the 3 new ones for Christmas begin with the number "200" and increased with each item I clicked on. 

I wrote to my Customer Rep at EG and she never responded. After the holidays, I again wrote to EG, and again, no answer. I'm to the point of closing MC as I've started the process of tests and x-rays for my back surgery sometime in Feb or March. I have PT to do first to strengthen my legs and back.

Anyway, I've decided if EG can't figure out how to fix the latest problems, then we're back to where we were before Christmas. Nowhere for months to come.! This is no fun anymore.

Take care and I'll chat again with you.

HUGS!!!

Shylo / Carol

LvlSlgr

Jan-10

Shylo (shylo2425) said:

I've started the process of tests and x-rays for my back surgery sometime in Feb or March.

Please let us know how this goes. I may be looking at the same thing. But I won't schedule it until after school is out when my son is able to help me.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jan-10

I wish you the best on your procedure, whenever it is, but I most definitely will let y'all know when mine is scheduled. Thank you for stopping by.

LvlSlgr

Jan-10

Thanks. The best to you also.

SharpEye1

Jan-11

Same here.  I had everything and EG is working to restore all of my achievements, pets, avatars, eggs, etc.  They should completely restore everything this week.  I also let them know about the current Xmas achievements not counting and was told that they are aware of this issue and expect to have it fixed later this week!  Fingers crossed! heart_eyes

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jan-13

Hi Tammy,

Just letting everyone know, that's concerned about the Achievements, that I finally heard from my EG rep on Tuesday. She told me to let her know - again - what my issue was, so I sent her pictures of the individual Achievements that's part of this year's WE that, in my case, starts with number 200. Think I mentioned this in my post, in here, that I can't achieve the next level, after 3.

Still haven't heard back from her, and maybe this is one of the issues that EG can't figure out!!! grin

At least we know now, that EG is back from vaca and alive and well - I hope!

Well it took awhile but my achievements were fixed when I went into my game this morning. However, 3 of them weren't correct. 1 wasn't fixed at all and the 2 Trina achievements didn't include the 3 that I completed during the event, so I sent EG another email.

It took several emails to get this done. they first thought I was talking about the WE achievements (but I had finished them before the issue occurred) and had to explain that it is was all the achievements that I had yet to finish. I was lucky to have taken screenshots a few days before the problem arose so I could prove where my achievements stood. 

LvlSlgr

Jan-28

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

I was lucky to have taken screenshots a few days before the problem arose so I could prove where my achievements stood. 

So good that you had done that. I didn't even bother trying to contact them because I had no idea where mine stood before they were messed up. Honestly, after the two problems I've had in the past, my game is so messed up that there's no point in me trying to accomplish anything anymore. I just mainly play during events now and when I'm bored.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jan-28

Tammy,

Should have let y'all know that EG finally fixed my WE Achievements, and I got all three of the avatars. However, the number 200 still resides in my Album for each and every one of the ghosts.

Nonetheless, I'm fixed where those Achievements are concerned.

Shylo blush