Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Uninvited friend   Friends

Started Jan-2 by Llamamama18; 1045 views.
Llamamama18

Jan-2

When I was gifting my friends I came across someone I didn't invite.  The name was Player,  ID 7****8, they were at level 112 but showing John's room and the Red Riding hood avatar.  Their light was green and the wish list showed 4 Christmas cards.  I deleted them but wonder if this happened to anyone else? 

AEGram

Jan-9

I recently had a "player" show up uninvited in my PC game.

They were on a lower level, and displaying the blank mannequin avatar.

I deleted them as well.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Cyberfox277

Jan-13

You do realize those people used to be your friends and they are having trouble with the game, right? This game has been a mess lately, so I'm not deleting anyone at this point? confused 

AEGram

Jan-21

Cyberfox277 said:

You do realize those people used to be your friends and they are having trouble with the game, right? This game has been a mess lately, so I'm not deleting anyone at this point?  

The person is still in my deleted file and still showing the blank avatar.

Someone who loses a game generally uses their old name and puts their old ID after that.

That said....even if the person didn't do that, someone who has played the game for a long time knows to change their name from player.