Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I am quitting Midnight Castle...   Technical Issues

Started Jan-4 by Lenientman; 1781 views.
Lenientman

Jan-4

Unfortunately, I have decided to quit Midnight Castle. I am making this post to warn others about what could happen to them. I have played Midnight Castle off and on since it came out on multiple accounts and started playing it within the past year again. I had heard about the update glitches and was weary and stopped playing for a bit. As soon as the Christmas Update came out I thought all was well and that only a couple people were having issues of wait times and such. I had nothing wrong with my game after the Christmas Update. I never got kicked out of the game, it never froze, and I never got booted. Tonight I logged onto my game and it said "Downloading" as if there was a mini patch. As soon as this ended it gave me the error message where my game had been lost. I relogged in and it started from the beginning. I may not have been Level 112, but I spent lots of time trying to get to the Level 43 I was at. I loved playing the game and it hurt me to have it all gone after nothing seemed to go wrong with my game. I truly want to warn people about continuing to play after the update. They definitely have not fixed the issue and I don't want anyone else to suffer the same way I did of thinking that the update fixed it. While I could go back to Tech Support and have them help me restore my account, I'm not sure I want to put as much effort as I did into if it could all go away in an instant again. I wish everyone the best and hope no one else loses their game!

Sincerely,

Daniel (Lenientman)

Di (amina046)

Jan-5

I was opening my game tonight and saw content number ending 80 instead of 81 and it started a download, I immediately shut down and am waiting to hear from more players.

same thing happened to my 2nd PC game, itsaid loading 0/1 but after 15 minutes was still at 0% .

LvlSlgr

Jan-5

I just checked and my content number is 81, but I didn't get a download. I'm not sure when it changed from 80 to 81. I've been playing for about an hour without any problems.

Lenientman

Jan-5

Hopefully it doesn't mess anything up. (Cross your fingers)

The content number changed on Dec 23, I think it was to fix the friends page loading issue.

LvlSlgr

Jan-5

Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom) said:

The content number changed on Dec 23,

We should have known that you would have that info. You watch that like a hawk. 

Di (amina046)

Jan-5

either way, I cannot open both my PC games.

Di (amina046)

Jan-5

What a beautiful bird! and my baby game opened at this 3rd try!

Am going to give Di a try now!

It worked!!!

LOL!! You know me too well!! 

Cute pic!

LvlSlgr

Jan-6

Tammy! I just noticed you changed you profile picture. Is that one of our MC snowmen you have there? So cute!