Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Missing friend *Breezy*   Friends

Started Jan-9 by LvlSlgr; 559 views.
LvlSlgr

Jan-9

I noticed yesterday that my MC friend *Breezy* (game ID ***219) is now missing. We've been friends for a really long time. (I'm not sure why I assume *Breezy* is a woman.) I didn't have her marked as being a forum member, but I was wondering if anyone else here had this friend who is suddenly gone. When I search using her game number nothing comes up. Sounds like maybe she lost her game and was reset to Level 1. I also searched for *Breezy* and found someone but the game ID is too low for anyone who may have had to restart their game with a new ID.

Was hoping my game would open correctly and i could see if she showed up,

but i lost my game....bounced back to level one with same id. scream

datsalotta

Jan-9

I just looked on all my MC games and no *Breezy. This disappearance must have just happened recently.

I would pm her but have not pm'd with "her" before.

Anyone else know of this player??

datsalotta

I also had her as a friend and yes she went missing from my game on the 7th.

LadyAstra

Jan-9

All,

She's gone from my game as well.  I searched for her number and nothing came up.  It's like her game wasn't reset to Level 1, but rather completely disappeared from the servers.

Astra

LvlSlgr

Jan-9

LadyAstra, I'm not certain, but I think if they're set back to Level 1 then they won't show up when you search their ID number because at that level they're not eligible to have friends. They would need to get up to Level 6 to show up.

I don't know Breezy, but am wondering about these players who are usually very active but are still showing previous event rooms

Cindy 4 digit number ending in 9

Jade **017

SA **669

Lillicat, Rosecat & Dash Cat (all one player)

Goga O and their other game

We have been playing together for some years but only have contact during the game.

Susie, I am sorry you have lost your game, you are a long time friend of mine and I hope you get back soon.

I didn't intend to hijack this thread, but lots of players seem to have just stopped playing.

Thanks, am trying to get back...BF contacted me right away.