Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New event   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jan-9 by Bingo (manybears); 594 views.
Bingo (manybears)

Jan-9

Going through the list of prizes on the site, I noticed it's giving diamonds for, "Holiday Hats and Shoe Collections".   What are these and where are they found?  Please, If anyone else has posted, I could not find the topic and I'm sorry for bringing it up again.

Bingo

AEGram

Jan-9

The MysteryCreated Fall 2021; Fall Event Cancelled
1. Catch 3 unique Carnival Masks – 3 diamonds
2. Catch 6 unique Carnival Masks – 10 diamonds
3. Catch 9 unique Carnival Masks – The Mystery (avatar)

Famous FashionistaCreated Fall 2021; Fall Event Cancelled
1. Catch 3 Holiday Hats – 3 diamonds
2. Catch 6 Holiday Hats – 10 diamonds
3. Catch 9 Holiday Hats – Famous Fashionista (avatar)

Shoe CollectorCreated Fall 2021; Fall Event Cancelled
1. Catch 3 unique Strange Shoes – 3 diamonds
2. Catch 6 unique Strange Shoes – 6 diamonds
3. Catch 9 unique Strange Shoes – Shoe Collector (avatar)

In reply toRe: msg 2
Bingo (manybears)

Jan-9

Thank you!! I half wondered if it was tied to the Fall event.  Oh well, next fall.....if something weird doesn't happen in the interim. 

AEGram

Jan-13

When Winter Event started.....unreleased Fall was also there for us to see what we missed: A new room, 3 achievements for the new floaters and 3 avatars to go along with them, 3 avatars relative to a CC that wasn't released, 2 new puzzles, 2 new pets.......

These are generally what's included in the event.....so....the question remains: Will they just activate what they created for Fall 2021 that didn't happen? Or will they add another room; 3 new floaties; 3 new achievements; 2 more puzzles; 2 more pets

And will those CC avatars remained unlocked forever, or will they recycle them into the new CC that will undoubtedly be included in a Fall event for 2022?

..........only the "Shadow" knows....well, and the Developers, too. LOL