Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who Stole the Silver????   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jan-9 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 581 views.

Would like to know who came to visit my castle and walked off with all the good silver.........................................been through the castle twice, so far, and have only gotten 3 silver globes!!

pclark200

Jan-10

Great title! I was wondering the same thing!

Well took 2 1/2 more trips around the castle to find the missing silver, next time I'm check my guest's pockets before they leave...........LOL!!

LvlSlgr

Jan-10

I just did one full round around all of the areas and got 7. 

Tammy, you're holding at Level 80 so you probably don't have as many areas as some of us do.

LvlSlgr said:

Tammy, you're holding at Level 80 so you probably don't have as many areas as some of us do.

That may be but I'll still be checking the guest's pockets..........................LOL!!

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jan-10

I think it was me that stole the silver. It was raining silver globes on me everywhere I went yesterday. Had 11 in no time. Didn't even do a full circuit of the castle and surrounding environs. First time that's ever happened to me.

Will be thinking twice about adding you to the guest list...............................LOL!!

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jan-10

Sorry (hangs head in shame). I just can't resist something shiny.