Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A couple of seasonal event questions   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jan-10 by Lisadengel; 486 views.
Lisadengel

Jan-10

Hi everyone,

I had two questions about the seasonal events.

The first one is about inventory you have left over after you craft all the pets.  I've crafted all the Xmas pets so I have tons of all the Xmas cards in my inventory.  I'm gifting the excess eggs I have.  Should I be starting to get rid of all my Xmas cards, or should I save them (or many of them) for next year's event?

The 2nd question is about the special amulets.  I see the one that says it affects ghost cooldown time.  By ghosts, do they mean ANY floating item, no matter which seasonal event?  If so, how does it affect the cooldown time?  If you catch one, does another floater appear right afterwards?  If you are walking about and don't catch a floater, do other different floaters start coming right away?

Thanks for the help in advance!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-10

If you have purchased the special slowdown amulet, yes it works on all holidays floaters. Still best to keep moving to different areas. IMO. They do come a lot faster, instead of having to wait wait wait... for something to show up.

As for the cards. It's a personal preference. I like to keep some for next time. Up to you on that.

AEGram

Jan-11

Lisadengel said:

I have tons of all the Xmas cards in my inventory. 

Just personal preference....I collect all the Christmas Cards I can get during WE....they fall quite frequently from collecting the morphing snowflakes and you can also get them from the DQs.

I also don't ever gift any of them......the reason for both statements: The Christmas Cards are worth 3 shards each! I need every shard I can get to play Trina's quests as I continue to try for the elusive Key Master achievement.

If you aren't into Trina and the achievements relative to doing her quests.....many of the private room upgrades cost an abundance of shards. If you like to personalize your private room, the Christmas Cards can help you get there.

However, if you don't care about private room upgrades or Trina's quests you can gift the cards to those who ask. Since they are only worth 10 coins, it seems a waste to try to use them for more coinage when they bear so many shards instead.........just my personal opinion.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Lisadengel

Jan-11

Thanks for the help - much appreciated!!!