Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Handy Table of Odds for Seasonal Event Drops in Private Rooms   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jan-11 by Lisadengel; 347 views.
Lisadengel

Jan-11

Hi All, 

I've attached a file which hopefully you can open if you are interested in it.

It is a table I have created from the Private Rooms HOS's once I maxed out each room and the 3 HOSs in Room 2.  

I'm a table maker but don't know how to use Excel so everything I make is in Word.  I'm working on several different tables and I will post them as soon as I finish them.

The table attached lists the main items you get from each HOS (i.e. Eggs, Turkey Feathers, etc.), as well as the items that drop from all HOS's like candy canes, etc.

The percentages may not add up to exactly 100% but it's close enough.

The last column gives the HOS or Room where you have the best chance of those drops, just from my own experience.

If you can't open the document, please send me a message and I can email it to you if you are comfortable with that...

Also, I have a baby game on my new iPad so I really don't have many friends or  much in the way of items and I don't have enough diamonds to purchase the Holiday Wands.  If anyone is on iOS and would like to add me, my ID on iOS is i2834495 and my game name is Grizella.  Like many of us who play on the PC who are having problems with the floaters not adding up in the Achievement list, I am not having the same problem on the iPad, so I just wanted to pass that along.  If anyone would like to add me to their PC friends list, I play as Lisa and my ID is 910622.

Have a great day!

Lisa

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-11

Sent you invite from Twinkle. ios. Will send TLB invite later.

Don't forget, you can get extra diamonds and coins just for watching ads on ios games. 3 times for diamonds  (10) and 3 times for coins (50) per day.