Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

My MC Spreadsheet   Technical Issues

Started Jan-14 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 273 views.

So during my time away from playing MC I took the time to create a spreadsheet that can help players keep track of all their inventory in their game. The spreadsheet has separate sheets for different aspects of the game.

Sheet 1-HOSZZ Items                                                                          

Sheet 2-Crafted Items  

Sheet 3-Pets

Sheet 4-Other Items (Eggs, Stamps, Airship Items, Misc)

Sheet 5-Avatars

Sheet 6-Achievements

Sheet 7-Event Items

Sheet 8-Spring Album

Sheet 9-Fall Album

Sheet 10-Winter Album

Here is what one sheet looks like:

I haven't yet made a sheet for the Private Rooms because I haven't opened/bought a lot of the items in those rooms. When I do I'll add a sheet to my spreadsheet. Also, I didn't put Coin or Diamond amount lines in the spreadsheet because I keep track of that elsewhere, but if someone wants to add that they can.

I will also add that I'm only on Level 80 so I went by what I had in my inventory and then used other sources to put together my lists, so I may have missed something. 

I did send this spreadsheet to another player, she was able to open it, edit it and save it. 

This is just a template I created, you can edit it to make it your own. I'm going to attach the spreadsheet to this post but I don't know if it will work for all players. If anyone would like a copy they can send me a PM and I'll email it to them.

I have also created 2 documents, 1 has pictures of HOS/ZZ Items and 1 has pictures of Crafted Items. Once again they're only from what I have in my inventory, I'll have to update it as I level up. This is what one of them looks like:

If anyone is interested in these, send me a PM and I'll send you a copy.

Keep stormin' the castle!!

Attachments
Msg 4846.2 deleted