Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NEW GAME ISSUES TO THINK ABOUT   Technical Issues

Started Jan-15 by KNIMtheTOAD; 3750 views.
KNIMtheTOAD

Jan-15

HELLO ALL,

First time back on DELPHI FORUM in several months. My daughter and I are ok. Bobbie has had her 3rd booster( was ill and in bed 3days) and every other vaccine  doctor prescribed. I can't take any vaccine do to allergic reaction to all previous vaccines. I have no immunities do to Chemo /radiation for 3 different types of Cancer over 45yrs. That caused nerve damage plus was electrocuted in accident when 9.  Have not been out of house since Jan 2020 except for doctor visits . ( and boy do I enjoy those visits). Had a spider bit in August just went out on porch for 5 min and small Cancer on back in September.

MY REASON FOR THIS TEXT: Please remember what is happening in the world. The DEV's for Elephant games including Midnight Castle live in Ukraine and or Russia. Not only do they have unchecked Covid and variant but are on the verge of war. Also food/supplies shortages and electrical and gas outages .  Yesterday all internet was hacked in Ukraine. Businesses Government  offices included by Russian hackers. They have over 400K Russian troops at the boarder with extreme trained troops and state of art war machinery. As we all sit around waiting for a fix on game eating Holiday Chocolates  and filing are nails, they are working on as hard as they can  to fix MC.  Put things into perspective. Have some HEART. Remember how you felt on viewing 911 or watching January 6th. then imagine that feeling 24/7 for years.

NOT ONLY DO THEY DERSERVE RESPECT , THANKS, A RAISE, PRAISE FROM US  BUT LOVE AND HUGS FOR ALL THE JOY WE GET FROM THEIR WORK.

we have access to many  other  games , friends to talk to on forums, lists of books to read and discuss here. Keep in mind how they feel when they read constant complaint's. I cry when I read them. It is okay lists problems because we have so many people that will help but please do not put down the DEV's. Imagine while you are reading this that someone is at your door with a gun. Then multiply that by 400K and then oh damn the electricity goes out!!  

LOVE TO ALL MY FRIENDS. STILL JUST HAVE MY MOUSE GAME. 

KNIMtheTOAD   Keep on Trucking

Honeyphan

Jan-16

KNIMtheTOAD -

Your post brought tears to my eyes. <3

Thank you so much for putting all this in perspective.

I don't keep up with the news - until my sons come over and inform me - and had no idea things were that bad over there...

My prayers are with all the devs and their families - for peace and for protection. And also want to give a big thank you for all that you do...

KNIMtheTOAD

Jan-16

THANK YOU HONEY! 

I just want everyone to know the other side of the story. You know the old saying Walk in their shoes.

Stay safe and warm. 26 this morning with wind chill 18. 

KNIMtheTOAD

Thanks, KNIMtheTOAD  Have always appreciated the work (and fabulous art especially) of the MC team in Russia. 

Am incredibly disappointed with my recent dealings with Big Fish but know Elephant will EVENTUALLY restore my game.

Susanna502MC

Jan-18

Agree 100%. I hope they realize the complainers are a minority. I think most of us really appreciate the Devs and their work.

WRDZenWolfen

Jan-20

I am with you on this...been in the game since Dec 31, 2013, through thick and thin...I am not giving up, and I do believe they will fix things when they can.  They are living under a really dark cloud, and I include them in my prayers. 

LadyDiFL

Jan-25

Thank you...well said!

datsalotta

Jan-31

Good to know. I have appreciated the help I received from Elephant Games Support and Have let them know. Now I want to send hugs, emojis or something to brighten their spirits.

Thank you KNIMtheTOAD

datsalotta

katiek2

Jan-31

Elephant Games has been nothing short of phenomenal in my opinion, at helping us recover from the October glitch.  They have restored ALL of my achievements and ALL of my pets.  Mariya responded 2 days!!! after I emailed support @ Elephant Games.  Same thing happened the first time I emailed.  David Y. responded within 2 days and reinstated large amounts of inventory, coins and diamonds.  I can't say enough good things about this company and their employees.

katiek

Randytb

Feb-5

Bless your heart my lill hoper

Very well said and deeply heart fely

Maybe now that some players who have blasted BF and EG  will now understand  what is going on and what you are going throgh over there

BF ans EG should be commended not be put down for NOT FIXING EVERY GAME AND FIXING GLITCHES

I am a long time player been since day one yes I get mad and upset but I hang in and give them the time they need to fix the problems some lke the last one bigger then others

Now with war at  the door they are still working on our game not wanting to let us down

Kim we have been friends a long time and I am so proud of you thank you for yhis post

Know you are in my thoughts and prayers for you and your daughter GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE

Love Randy