Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I LOST MY GAME AGAIN!!!!! (Lisa 910622)   Technical Issues

Started Jan-15 by Lisadengel; 432 views.
Lisadengel

Jan-15

I thought everything was finally going great!   BFG originally restored my first crash in mid-November, and then Mariya from EG helped restore everything else between then and as recently as two days ago when she was finally able to fix the problems I had been having with the floater achievements not registering, and now I crashed again!!!!  I have just sent her an email with all my most up-to-date inventory numbers and achievements, etc., so hopefully it will be fixed, but I'm sure it won't be before the end of the Winter Event.  

The problem happened right after I tried to gift.  It's been glitching when I try to gift, and in the private room HOSs the last day or two, and when I tried to gift, that is when it crashed, so be careful giving gifts.  

I am SO upset!  screamrage

LvlSlgr

Jan-15

I was just in my game and noticed I had one less friend. I compared them to my list and discovered it was you.

Good luck and hang in there!

Lisadengel

Jan-15

I will thanks!!!!!

In reply toRe: msg 3
Lisadengel

Jan-16

Because I am insane, while I wait for my game to be fixed, I was thinking of starting a new game, taking the risk obviously but not putting as much energy into it.  I have a game on my iPad that I usually only play at night so I’m not focusing on leveling up quickly, etc. on that game.

The whole point would be to build up inventory to send myself as gifts eventually.  

Can anybody let me know how to do that without impacting my current (crashed) game?

Do I need to create a new account with Big Fish Games, with a new user game, and if so, how do I do that?…or does it have something directly to do with MC itself? Any help would be appreciated.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Lisadengel

Jan-16

I meant to say new user name not game.