Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need friends for gifts   Friends

Started Jan-17 by Jerseykaren; 1355 views.
Jerseykaren

Jan-17

New to this site any help would be greatly appreciated.  

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-19

What platform are you playing on?

PC, Android, iOS?

It helps when people are searching fr you. Platforms can't be crossed.

Try adding your name and request in the thread for your game, you will get more responses

jamebo

Jan-22

Thank you for accepting my friend invitation.  A favor please.  Your Christmas room is one that has no hidden object scenes, and no way for other players to earn coins during the winter event.  Will you please change to another room, for example room 2 that has 3 HOSs?  Many of us rotate among the rooms, giving others more opportunities to earn extra coins.  Thanks!

In reply toRe: msg 4
Jerseykaren

Jan-22

Had no idea I just changed rooms.  

In reply toRe: msg 6
Jerseykaren

Jan-22

Question how do you know what room I’m in?

KatieAn56

Jan-22

When we visit our friends' rooms, that shows us which one you are using. :)

Kate

Jerseykaren

Jan-22

How do you visit friends rooms?

KatieAn56

Jan-22

On the first screen, look to the right of the screen and there is a gold/blue button with a triangle in it. (same place you go to gift friends) Click on the triangle, at the top left is an arrow in a circle. Click on that arrow and it takes you to your room.  On the bottom right corner is a man in a circle. Click on that circle. At the bottom of the screen is a list of your friends and you click on each friend's icon to visit their room.  

Kate

• Edited January 22, 2022 8:21 pm  by  KatieAn56