Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PRAYERS NEEDED   Messages from the Heart

Started Jan-17 by Randytb; 2450 views.
Randytb

Jan-17

Please pray for Holly and her Husband who is sick with what might be Covid

In reply toRe: msg 1
Randytb

Jan-17

This is for PixieBells 

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jan-18

Thanks for the heads up Randy, she's one of my friends. Definitely will add them along with my prayers.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jan-18

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind Randy but I would like to add a request for prayers to this post. 

I live with my son and his wife and all 3 of us have a bad dose of influenza (not just a cold unfortunately).  It is really taking its toll.  We have tested COVID negative but are still isolating all the same.  My granddaughter, however, has tested positive to COVID (not sure what variant she has).  She lives on her own and has a 2 1/2 year old son.  My great grandson is a beautiful but energetic little fellow.  Sick as we are we can not help her and I worry how she is managing. She lives here in Townsville but I have not seen her since Christmas.  Please add her to your prayers. 

Thanking you.  This is all hitting really close to home. 

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

In reply toRe: msg 4
Dot (aussieDot1)

Jan-21

Please add ME to your prayers as I have tested positive to COVID 19.  Not a good result with my chronic severe asthma and COPD.  Hoping things do not get worse than they are now.  Have had a couple of rough days - hoping that is the worst but will keep monitoring.  Also hoping it is the OMICROM variant and not Delta - should get results in the next 24-48 hours. 

Grandson next door has tested positive to COVID so both households (the grandsons and ours) are isolating now.  It does mean that son and his wife and 2 grandsons (all deemed close contacts) will lose out on work for the next week or so. 

Everyone stay safe.

Dot   sunglasses  earth_asia

Dot, will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. 

oiuoiu321

Jan-22

Oh, Dot, how worrisome.  Praying that you and your family get the mildest of versions.  Take care.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jan-22

Dot,

It seems Covid knows no bounds. I will add you and your family to my list of players who also need prayers for a variety of reasons, along with Covid.

Such a horrible disease to deal with. Please keep positive!

Thinking of you with love,

Shylo ??

Dot,

I know it's been a while since I have talked with you, my friend. I have you all in my thoughts and prayerspray I wish I could do more. There are soooo many that have been infected with this new strain and some that we don't know which strain it is. I feel very fortunate to be working from home and just trying to keep safe. Please keep us updatedheart

Randytb

Jan-23

Dot

I do not mind at all that you posted here

like many others i thought 2022 would be better but sadly it is not

to many lost in our MC family and to many getting sick so yes i will pray for you and your family

OMG Dot I am so worried about you and your precious family  please keep safe and please keep me updated on your situation

Dear God in heaven this has to stop

Randy