Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game back Yippeee Updated Not Boo   Technical Issues

Started Jan-21 by Gertie (Gertie0513); 641 views.
Gertie (Gertie0513)

Jan-21

Hello  I finally got my game back.  It is on level 111. I checked in on the forum and saw what I have missed.  I can not get past Nala.  

I missed the winter challenge.  I also checked the to see the new pets to be crafted.  None show up to be crafted for me. So How do I get my game to up date?

Gertie

LvlSlgr

Jan-21

Gertie, I'm not certain if this is what you need to do, but you can try it.

If you click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the game, it opens up an "Options" menu. From there click on "Download Full Content". Hopefully, that will work. If not, then it could be that you didn't get the latest update which happened on Dec. 20.

Look at your pets. Maybe you have them all now.

Gertie (Gertie0513)

Jan-22

Thanks for replying.  I guess I did not get the update.   I did get my game back.  I have not been checking in the forum a lot.  Too much happening here.  Now that things have calmed down, I would like to get back to the game. MC sure keeps things interesting!

I am opened to suggestions. 

LvlSlgr

Jan-22

First, I would check the Game Manager to see if there's an update there. Be sure to check it manually also. 

There were a lot of us (myself included) who for whatever reason couldn't find the update (Dec. 20th) in our Game Manager. What I did was to uninstall Midnight Castle and then reinstalled it. When I did that the "new" game had the update included.

Let us know here if you need instructions on how to do any of these things.

Gertie (Gertie0513)

Jan-23

Hello again and thank you for your help.    I did uninstall and reinstall the Game Manager.  That did not work.  When I went to my Gertie game, I did look at the option setting and the message said said "No additional content to download".  The Game Manager says no updates available. and it shows 3.5.0.0  

I have a game I only as a feeder game and that will not update either.

Any other suggestions?

Gertie

Jan-22

First, I would check the Game Manager to see if there's an update there. Be sure to check it manually also. 

There were a lot of us (myself included) who for whatever reason couldn't find the update (Dec. 20th) in our Game Manager. What I did was to uninstall Midnight Castle and then reinstalled it. When I did that the "new" game had the update included.

Looks like you're going to have to try uninstalling and then reinstalling Midnight Castle.