Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need more friends on my iOS game please   Friends

Started Jan-22 by Lisadengel; 767 views.
Lisadengel

Jan-22

Hi everyone!

If you wouldn't mind adding me as a friend, I play on my iPad as Grizella and my ID is i2834495.

I just started my game recently and have lots of these Event eggs available for gifting:  Snow White, Scarlet, and Shaggy.

I also have some red yarn balls if anyone needs those.

I have about 26 friends right now.  I could use some more so I can build up my inventory and gift more.  It's hard for me to be able to gift everyone as much as I would like.  

So, if you wouldn't mind accepting an invitation from me if I sent you one from the iOS list, or haven't gotten one, and you wouldn't mind inviting me, that would be great! 

I used to only play my iOS game at night, but since my main PC game crashed again, I'm playing on the iPad more, especially until the PC game is fixed.  I was 3 tasks away on that game from completing the entire Castle Challenge.  Ugh!

Anyway, have a great day everyone!

Lisa (playing as Grizella)

KatieAn56

Jan-22

Hi Lisadengel...sent you an invite. My player name is Kate, I am level 63. I am using the Little Match Girl avatar at this time.  I do not put up a wish list, but I have built up my event items if you need help with those.  I rotate my rooms 2-3 times a day. Hope to see you in the castle!!

Kate

• Edited January 22, 2022 6:36 pm  by  KatieAn56
In reply toRe: msg 2
Lisadengel

Jan-22

Thanks Kate, Ros and Snowdrop for the invites!!!

KatieAn56

Jan-22

You are very welcome.  Happy to have you as a friend.

Kate

mirka996

Jan-27

Hi, just sent you an invite - my game name is nevar but at the moment it’s - nevar IBswapThankU  i1463436.

datsalotta

Jan-31

Hey Grizella

Just sent you an invite on iOS. I have 100 friends and have played since 2014 on PC.   26 is not enough right?

Have fun roamin' the Castle

datsalotta

sue516

Feb-1

Hello Grizella

I’ve sent you an invite

Sue516