Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Myelle (Android) and L’s K7 Events Only   Friends

Started Jan-23 by Myelle (Myelle01); 2721 views.
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jan-23

My oldest playable game (L’s K7 Events Only a547218) is no longer updatable. Amazon is not releasing the update for it even though it still has the correct minimum android version. As such, I am transferring the main inventory to my Myelle (a1390977) game. Please do not gift me anything that I put into my wishlist.

L’s K7… will be sharing airship, holiday and pet food inventory with my current friends. Any eggs that I might have, I want them to go to the consortium.

I can only gift 1 or 2 times a day most of the week so this is going to take a lot of time to clean out the inventory. Unless you really need inventory help, please don’t friend L’s K7…as I have a hard time keeping track.

I will still open the seasonal rooms for as long as I still can though they won’t be the current ones. As I cannot actually play them anymore, please do not gift the Christmas ones.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jan-24

To the Consortium,
I have the following eggs for you from L’s K7… a547218:

Flap-eared Puppy

Golg-bearing turtle

hopping tiger

Parrot

Pink piggy

Phoenix

Sharp-eyed snail

Emerald dragon

Hedgehog

Snow griffin

Manticore

Squirrel

Odd egg

Owl

Panda

In reply toRe: msg 2
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jan-26

Update, I did an inventory check and found I have more to share than I thought. I will be giving a list when I have more details. In the meantime, please friend L’s K7 (game ID above) and I will gift you when I can. Please note, I gift alphabetically.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Myelle (Myelle01)

Mar-23

Update:

I just got the infamous “there is a problem with your save” on the L’s K7 game and have lost it all. This is the end of that game. I won’t be trying to get it back as the device it is on is out of date and as I said earlier, Amazon is not updating anything on it due to the version of the operating system. I want to thank those of you who stuck with me over the few years for your help.