Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hi all   Howling with the Hostess

Started Jan-24 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 569 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-24

Hey.  

First of all, I'm sorry for causing anyone to worry.

Basically, since December 27 my internet has been intermittent.  Some days I have none at all.  It was supposed to be fixed yesterday.  But the fact that our state is shut down and locked off from the rest of the country, I don't think my ISP (Optus) can get the parts to fix the broken tower nearest my home.  They assure me every few days that they're "working on the problem".

I had a bad New Year for other reasons, and needed time to myself.

I'm volunteering at an animal shelter once a week to get me out of my funk, and I'm also writing a book.  It's not exactly the Special Room opus, but I'm enjoying the process.

I promise to make an effort to check in more often.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Thanks for checking in.

Take the time you need, we'll keep the lights on..................oh and stop in to say "hi" every once in a while so we don't worry.

LvlSlgr

Jan-24

Ditto what Tammy said.

Take care of yourself, Jenifer!

• Edited January 24, 2022 12:55 am  by  LvlSlgr
SharpEye1

Jan-24

Yes, ditto to what they said.  I was ready to call you to make sure you were ok.  heart_eyes

Looking forward to reading your book when it's published!!

Ada

Di (amina046)

Jan-24

It was really good to have news from you! Take care my dear, be safe.

KNIMtheTOAD

Jan-25

Sending you good thoughts wishes and love on wings of birds and tracks of critters. If you see any cats raccoons skunks birds squirrels they carry all above to you. Take a breath and let peace come to you. 

Your friend KNIMtheTOAD