Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How long are you giving Christmas Gifts?   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jan-26 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 1497 views.

It seems that in the past the consensus was to stop gifting in stockings 2 days before end of WE.  

Myelle (Myelle01)

Jan-26

This would be ideal, however, there are some who will gift the bags right up to the end.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jan-26

I gift until the last day. I figure people are going to check in last minute. If not, oh well.. they miss a gift.

LvlSlgr

Jan-26

I also gift right up to the last day. I also make a point of going into the game just before the end of the final day and gathering my gifts from others.

bajon

Jan-27

How do you know when the last day is?

In reply toRe: msg 5

The kids in front of the castle have a sign that notes how much time is left in the event.

In reply toRe: msg 7

You're welcome, happy to help!!

I guess I will try to gift till the last day as well. After I got Home Town Santa for the 3rd time, I stopped gifting to inactive players, so it's not all that many. 

Gardenbird

Jan-30

As of today I still have gifts and will try and use then all before midnight.  

I have been a bit bemused by this event in that players  (amongst my 69 friends) have in the majority not switched rooms around every day, so that we can play all 3 available rooms.   I don't understand why they are not doing this.

If we do the maths, 69 friends and myself can theoretically play  3 Xmas rooms with 5HOS  every day.

i.e. 5 hos x 70 = 350 x 250 coins  =  87, 500 coins a days  (this is the maximum I can make)

against  1 hos x 70 = 70 x250 coins =  17,500 coins per day (this is the least I can make if I play every friends room with  just one  hos. )

As obviously some of my friends do swap rooms around, I find I have averaged between 25, 000 and 30,000 coins per day which is OK.    

I just think it strange that some players don't swap rooms at all.  Is there something I am not getting? Is there a reason with just sticking to Xmas Room 4

From Gardenbird