Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Boycott MC?   Welcome!

Started Mar-3 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 41947 views.
datsalotta

Apr-20

Hey mirka996 !! Thanks for your post.

What you are saying is so true and So Sad. Everyone should know / learn these facts, especially the Russian people.

datsalotta ( Canada )

mirka996

Apr-21

Hi, Russia is an imperialistic nation - always was and always will be, hence no real peace for Eastern European countries. Western European countries may get bitten indirectly - refugees. Britain was an imperialist nation/empire but it evolved eventually. As far as my MC game - I can’t seam to open the game at the moment - I haven’t deleted it as yet. If I decide to delete MC I will notify this forum. ( Australia ) nevar is game name - current game name is “Putin is murderer”.

datsalotta

Apr-23

Still hav U as a friend. Did you try uninstall / reinstall?

Take care,

datsalotta

In reply toRe: msg 91
katiek2

Apr-29

For those of you concerned about continuing to support games developed by Russian companies - I ran across this quite by accident.  URL is at the end.

G5 has released a new statement, saying that its employees located in Ukraine and Russia are now leaving their countries. The company also condemned the actions of the Russian government, adding that it will stop distributing its games in the country.

·         870 out of more than 950 employees have a stable connection and workplace.

·         The remaining staff can work only a few hours a day, with some of them waiting for the equipment.

·         10% of the company’s employees in Ukraine have already left the country, with more likely to follow.

·         More than 20% of G5’s staff in Russia have left the country at least temporarily and are now considering employment abroad.

“This is their reaction to the actions of the Russian government and quickly deteriorating prospects for IT workers and companies in the country,” the company said, adding. “The way things are and unless there is quick and substantial change in the actions of the Russian government, we expect to see natural substantial reduction in the number of people we employ in Russia.”

G5 Entertainment is now establishing new offices in Armenia, Georgia, Poland, and Montenegro.

The company also shared an update on its plans regarding game distribution in Russia, saying that “as a European company, we cannot continue to operate in Russia as if nothing happened.” 

G5 has already removed Hidden City from the country’s app stores, with more games to follow soon. The company will also donate all the money it has earned in Russia this year to helping its employees and the people of Ukraine.

Humble Bundle ‘Stand with Ukraine’ fundraiser closes at more than $20 million Game World Observer

mdpetdoc

Apr-29

This is good to hear about G5 Entertainment. I wonder what Elephant Games is doing.

Cynbrat1

May-18

This has nothing to do with the discussion, but I couldn't find anywhere else to post.

Recently bought Vacay Adventures Park Ranger 13 from BF. It let me play thru once and when I tried to play again Win defender blocked it. Had my 27 yo in house IT expert look at it and he said that most low level threats like that are other sites trying to mine bitcoin from your computer. Reloaded VAPR from my GM and 1 thru 8 were fine but 9 and over were also blocked from re-install. May possibly be more newer games affected that I haven't bought. Pretty disappointing as I really like VAPR even tho I don't like country music and am an atheist, but the game is just so darn engaging. Which may be the point.

Just wanted to give a heads up on this as BF support said my computer just didn't want to run that game and gave me a free game voucher, although the games are all still on my GM.

You could create a NEW thread instead of posting where it has no relevance to the existing discussion.

Cynbrat1

Jun-9

Not on here very often. The previous thread seemed a little incendiary, actually and you are right, I should have posted it in Tech Issues, which is where I had thought I was.

MinnieSoliz

Jun-25

very interesting share