Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Boycott MC?   Howling with the Hostess

Started Mar-3 by Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1); 43733 views. (Closed)(Closed to new replies)
Cynbrat1

May-18

This has nothing to do with the discussion, but I couldn't find anywhere else to post.

Recently bought Vacay Adventures Park Ranger 13 from BF. It let me play thru once and when I tried to play again Win defender blocked it. Had my 27 yo in house IT expert look at it and he said that most low level threats like that are other sites trying to mine bitcoin from your computer. Reloaded VAPR from my GM and 1 thru 8 were fine but 9 and over were also blocked from re-install. May possibly be more newer games affected that I haven't bought. Pretty disappointing as I really like VAPR even tho I don't like country music and am an atheist, but the game is just so darn engaging. Which may be the point.

Just wanted to give a heads up on this as BF support said my computer just didn't want to run that game and gave me a free game voucher, although the games are all still on my GM.

You could create a NEW thread instead of posting where it has no relevance to the existing discussion.

Cynbrat1

Jun-9

Not on here very often. The previous thread seemed a little incendiary, actually and you are right, I should have posted it in Tech Issues, which is where I had thought I was.

MinnieSoliz

Jun-25

very interesting share

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jul-14

And scene.

First of all, you're underestimating the Russian government's control over public information.  Most Russians have no idea what is actually happening in the Ukraine.  Their state run media is all propaganda, protests are quashed and dissenters imprisoned.

I recall my repeated, and failed, attempts to get Valentina a membership here.  Russian ISPs just don't allow outside influence.  The average Russian citizen has no ability to even seek the truth, let alone find it.

There is no evidence to support the claim that the majority of the Russian people support Putin.  His elections are rigged.  His opponents are imprisoned, or poisoned.

If you wish to help the people of Ukraine, there are UN run charities you can donate to.

Donate to provide life-saving protection to those in Ukraine forced to flee their homes (unrefugees.org.au)

Ukraine Humanitarian Fund •

UNHCR | Support families fleeing Ukraine

I am closing this discussion.

Wishing you all well.