Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To Friends of Gandalf   Friends

Started Apr-16 by Trixie Belle (AnnaDownes01); 939 views.

I've had a message from Gandalf the Great, saying that his game had reset to level 12 and asking how can he get back into the Delphi Forum.

If anyone can answer that question, I will be glad to let him know.

He is also glad to see Susiewastaken and Endor back playing.    

Many of you will remember Gandalf from the old BF forum as he has been playing since the year dot. 

Thanks in advance.

katiek2

Apr-16

I've wondered what happened to him.   Hope he can get back in the game and forum.

katiek

He has a new game on level 12 at present.  Will tell him you were asking about him.

katiek2

Apr-16

He won't recognize the name.  I was pretty quiet at that time.  Just enjoyed the interaction between all of you at that time.

EndorWitchOf

Apr-17

Well, well, well....I had hoped that the Gandalf that friended me was that ol' sweet talker of yesteryearkissing_heart.This old witch has missed her old friends and appreciates all the help of new and old comrades alike. eyes Forgot how hard some of the levels (only at 26) were....but so glad I bit the bullet, put the past behind and dove in eyes wide shutstuck_out_tongue for another kick at the can.

( still miss having my larder of stuff)

Happy Gaming All.......Onward to the Castle....My quest continuespersevere

Trixie Belle (AnnaDownes01) said:

asking how can he get back into the Delphi Forum. If anyone can answer that question, I will be glad to let him know.

If he created a profile on Delphi already he should be able to log in. If not, then he just needs to create one. 

Will let him know that.   I'm not sure if he ever had a Delphi account.

Endor,  If the Gandalf you have is a low level, it is probably him.   I have never seen another Gandalf, but then maybe I never looked.

So sorry to hear Gandalf's game was reset.  That's so frustrating and annoying.  I was going to say the same thing as Tammy about the forum.  If he already has a log-in, that still works.  It has nothing to do with the game.  

SharpEye1

Apr-17

whitebutterfly54 (redbutter54) said:

If he already has a log-in, that still works.  It has nothing to do with the game.  

The trick is if he remembers his password.  Otherwise, he can say he forgot his password, they'll email him a temporary one so he can get in, then go to his profile page to create his own permanent password for future log in's.  heart_eyes

I don't think he was ever in Delphi.  I searched for Gandalf months ago here.  We chatted a lot in the original BF forum.  We are now game friends again.  

Today, his game is at level 21, his avatar is the top hat guy, and his ID ends in 954