Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost all my iOS friends and inventory    Friends

Started Apr-18 by NoShoeLaces; 2673 views.
Linda62 (Kingo62)

Apr-22

Hi NoShoeLaces.

Received your invitation and happily accepted.
Don’t worry at all about gifting me.
Just enjoy the game.

See you round the Castle??

NoShoeLaces

Apr-22

Thanks much, glad to have you as a friend

Tandelyn

Apr-23

Hi NoShoeLaces,

So sorry to hear about your experience!  We are already friends, and I am more than happy to help you with what I can (I’m a newer player myself), please don’t worry about gifting me back.  Hopefully, you are restored sooner rather than later!

See you in the castle (insert castle emoji here)

NoShoeLaces

Apr-23

Thank you very much.  I’m slowly gaining back some inventory so I try to gift when I can to show my appreciation.  Please don’t feel obligated to send gifts, especially since you’re trying to advance to higher levels.  I’ve been going through the hidden object scenes and getting items back that way too.

The Midnight Castle team that I contacted when I lost my game has been very helpful, they’re super nice.  They gave me my level back that I was on before losing my game but no inventory or no progress in any of the scenes so Im slowly trying to get items by trying to max out each HOS, starting with the Castle.  Take care.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-23

Best of luck to you Sparkplug. Maybe switch out your wishlist every so often? My games can't give up what you are asking, and I'd really like to help. Maybe stamps or AS or something for events?

Thanks, like I said I really want to help

NoShoeLaces

Apr-23

You’re too kind.  Thank you for the tip, I’ll try & remember to ‘mix it up’ a bit

Flootie

Apr-26

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and just want to say please don’t worry about gifting me. I know you and so many others have had horrendous experiences losing games, inventory, etc.

Unless, of course, you need to build your postcard stash. 

Best wishes, stay safe

Rivergirl70

May-6

Sparkplug! I was wondering what happened to you, you’ve been red for awhile so I thought I’d check on you here. I’ll send a friend request:)
Rivergirl70

In reply toRe: msg 17
Rivergirl70

May-6

Do you have a new Player ID? I didn’t notice one in the thread?

Grandmasix

May-6

You’re on my friend list as well.  I play as gma6 and will try to send you a pm.  Good luck with having your game restored, the same thing happened to me and they did a great job.    Marilyn