Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Out for a while   The Consortium

Started Apr-20 by kthreads; 499 views.
kthreads

Apr-20

I will be out until April 28. I have to go to Portland Oregon for family stuff. I will only have my Kindle and Chromebook with me so I will only have access to my Android games under Jdmrgn and jd. 

My PC games under Janet and Isadora as well has my Android game under Janni will have the wishlist down till I get home. 

If the spring event shows up while I am gone, I will catch up...

Janet 

PC: Janet / Isadora

Android: jdmrgn / jd / Janni

• Edited April 20, 2022 10:54 pm  by  kthreads
Dot (aussieDot1)

Apr-21

Hi Janet

Trying desperately to get my games back up and running.  Short story:  Had COVID in January and when I was well enough to play, I found my computer had died.  Finally afforded a new computer (very basic model but it will play MC).  Elephant Games have managed to get 2 of my games - KelliJo and Ree - back.  Have sent you invites to the new ids.  Still waiting for my DotJ and my DJ1 games to be transferred to the new computer.

I can't play my Kindle at the moment as I am still having vision problems post-COVID.  The blurry, double vision is worse when I try to find things on a small screen.  Please don't delete me as I hope to get back to playing the Kindle in the future

Take care while you are away.  

Your friend, Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

WE WILL ALL WAIT FOR YOU,  NO PROBLEM ON THAT SCORE FROM ME.   I LIKE HAVING ALL MY LONG TIME FRIENDS IN MY GAME.   

kthreads

Apr-22

Hi Dot
I'm so sorry you had deal with COVID and now the aftermath issues. Bummer on your PC. I won't delete any of your games unless you tell me to. Promise.

Don't delete your invites to me. They will be hanging out there until I get home from Oregon. I took the wishlists on Janet/ Isadora (PC games) or Janni (Android game) down until I get home. 

I do have my jdmrgn and jd games with me as they are Android (Kindle and Chromebook) but won't be able to do a lot with them as my schedule here in Oregon is not my own.... 

Tomorrow is Mom's memorial (Military cemetery relaxed their COVID protocols and we're finally able to have her urn placed in with my Dad's in his niche with his urn). I won't be home until April 28 as we also have finalize her property and trust. 

Feel better soon Dot!

Janet

• Edited April 22, 2022 3:16 am  by  kthreads