Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

friends of PlayerPat   Friends

Started May-4 by pclark200; 1090 views.
pclark200

May-4

Wanted to let you know that I am having computer issues and am hoping to have my game back soon. Please don't delete me as a friend!

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-4

Hope to see you back soon!

dustyretired

May-5

Don't you hate those pc gremlins!!!  Good luck on getting it fixed.

pclark200

May-5

I dated a man who it turns out is a hacker. I had to take my perfectly set up computer back to factory re-set to try and secure it. Didn't work, and I lost my Midnight Castle game (at top level, all pets, all avatars, all quests accomplished except the daily quest numbers and Trina's stuff). Now I'm hoping and praying that I can get it back.

LvlSlgr

May-5

pclark200 said:

Now I'm hoping and praying that I can get it back.

Good luck!

dustyretired

May-5

Wouldn't that be the same as putting your game on another drive?  The great instructions they give here on the forum how to move your game, if you saved your folders.  Also wouldn't it be possible for BF to put your game back? Wouldn't it still be on their server?

I know my questions are showing my ignorance on how all this works but I really hope it's that simple for you to get your game back. 

Wish you luck!!!!

pclark200

May-5

Thank you so much, Dusty. I am woefully ignorant about tech stuff, so I hope BF can help!

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-6

Hi Pat  smile

I recently lost my computer when the motherboard died.  So I lost my MC games. I, too, am woefully tech challenged but helpful friends here in the forum gave me the email address for elephant games - the developers of MC. support@elephant-games.com

When I got my new computer, all I did was download a new game of MC from BF onto the new computer and noted the new id numbers.  Doing a factory rest will be like having a new computer, in that, MC will not be on your computer until you download it again.   A new game for each game I wanted to restore so 4 games - 4 new games of MC. 

I, then, contacted Elephant Games to get my games restored - giving both the old id number and the new id number.  In a matter of days, I had an answer and a very helpful Mariya has restored all 4 of my games fully (inventory, pets, avatars, achievements, coins, diamonds, etc) - all except my friends which, as AEGRam pointed out in another thread, is stored on your own computer, not the BF or EG servers.  I was lucky, in that my games were still playable when the computer died so it made it much easier to restore my games.  I am not sure if it will be so easy since you have had to do a factory reset.  All you can do is ask.  I wish you the best of luck getting your game restored.  I know Mariya and her team  will help you all they can.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia 

pclark200

May-6

Thank you  so much for the encouragement, AussieDot! And it is wonderful to hear your voice again! We all missed you so much!!

In reply toRe: msg 9
pclark200

May-7

I'm back up and running! But, silly me, had not updated my (off computer) friend list for years...so have sent out invites to the friends who's player number I have, but please send me player numbers or friend requests!