Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Last day for CC - Complete 2 parts of daily quests.   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started May-4 by LvlSlgr; 606 views.
LvlSlgr

May-4

I just wanted to remind everyone that this will be the last day for the CC. Unfortunately, with the "Complete 2 parts of daily quests" on the last day of the CC, that means we have to go ahead and do whichever daily quest we get. No waiting until the next day to get a better/easier one. Good luck!

In reply toRe: msg 1
LvlSlgr

May-4

I got the 5-part Helpful Device which will be easy to finish the first 2 parts. Since it doesn't have an airship in it, I'll be able to complete the entire thing.

Don't forget to grab your avatar when you're done.

I got Knowledge Hunter, trying to match it up with my Trina quests. Since I'm waiting for the HOS to refresh I'll probably finish the CC sometime in the new couple of hours.

mdpetdoc

May-4

Got Experiment which lined up perfectly with Trina

Sun (sunriserain)

May-4

I have another potion. Needs airships again, sigh, and not lining up with Trina, double sigh.

In reply toRe: msg 1
oiuoiu321

May-5

I got Gnome Spy, so more airships.  Oh well.

Don't forget if you want to swap out the reward avatar, you have to do it before you finish the last task!