Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

restoring game   Technical Issues

Started May-21 by Dez1965; 402 views.
Dez1965

May-21

Hello,

If anyone could please help me, I email big fish games and told them I had a new computer and was trying to see if I could get my game back.   They did reply and I let them know my new ID # and they said they sent everything over to my new ID but I'm  still at the beginning cause I had started over is there something I need to do.   I did email them back still waiting on reply just wondering if this has happen to anyone else.  

LvlSlgr

May-21

Dez, did you also give them your old ID #?

Dez1965

May-24

Yes, they want me to uninstall and reinstall and give them new id number again but their saying go to new ways to play in the big fish games app I don't see anything that says that so I a little scared to uninstall i just made it to level 17 and tested positive on saturday for covid feeling a little better today so to all that have sent me friend codes i'm going to try it and have to send out friend request again. thank you for all help

LvlSlgr

May-24

With the last two updates, many of us couldn't get the update and had to uninstall and reinstall our MC game. I'm not saying this is your problem, but I'm saying it's not as scary as most people think.

I'm not certain what they're telling you or who it is you're communicating with. BigFish or Elephant Games? But in order to restore your old game to your new game, they need the player ID number from both games.