Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PROD # for PC platform changed   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-20 by LvlSlgr; 682 views.
LvlSlgr

Jun-20

For what it's worth ... I noticed tonight that the PROD # changed. According to my notes (from May 10) it was 2386 and it's now 2444. Sometimes this is an indication that we might get an update soon. Usually Tammy27 is the one who notices this and will post about it, but maybe I beat her to it.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-20

I do hope something new happens. Perhaps fixes for the please wait glitch, not being able to send/receive  gifts without a freeze, etc. But an update or event would be really nice!

Thanks, I didn't notice the change.

LvlSlgr

Jun-20

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) said:

Thanks, I didn't notice the change.

I don't usually notice them either. However, when I started MC after the new day rolled over it started like it was going to update but wasn't getting anywhere. Then I noticed the content and PROD numbers both ended in all zeros. I've had that happen before ... like maybe it didn't quite make a full connection or something. So I got out of it and started again. That time I had full numbers and I thought the PROD number looked different and pulled out my notes to check it.

Tammy's really good about catching those things.

LvlSlgr said:

Usually Tammy27 is the one who notices this and will post about it, but maybe I beat her to it.

Yes you did!!