Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

SPRING EVENT has stared! :)   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-27 by Honeyphan; 2295 views.
Honeyphan

Jun-27

For those who have been waiting -

the spring event has begun!

Yay!  :)

er... that should be spring event has STARTED not STARED.  lol

Oh, well...

OMG - the gnome on the galloping frog is so cute! lol

• Edited June 27, 2022 8:05 pm  by  Honeyphan
PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-27

And an UPDATE as well!

(I'm off to bed! It is far too late for me to begin to chase so much new material!)

Sukretz

Jun-27

Has the process for downloading the update changed?  No update in my Game Manager and it didn't start updating when I opened the game.  

Hey, Honey!

Yay!  I'm so glad it finally started. I think I may have accidentally deleted some of your accounts while they were "inactive." Feel free to add me back, I don't remember the ID's for your event friend rooms.

=)

Honeyphan

Jun-27

Hey! :)

I'm pretty sure you are still in my main game - there is a Brad with the head of a deer for an avatar and at level 115 - is that you?? I changed all of my rooms to the new spring room, but have been in my main game today only and am not sure when I'll be visiting the others yet...

Since the event started, I'll probably bounce my thread up with the event rooms listed - just need to go dig it out of the pile. lol

Honeyphan

Jun-27

Sukretz-

check your game manager for manual updates - you might have to do it manually if it doesn't happen automatically.

This is for PC - I don't think all the devices got the update yet....

In reply toRe: msg 6
Honeyphan

Jun-27

Okay, so I don't know if I'd call this a bug -

but this is a first - two ghosties in same room at once:

TinyFaerie
Staff

Jun-28

I have had that happen too. Its a bug I can live with. LOL

The sleeping fairy and garden hat are proving hard to get. I went through an hour of cooldown amulet and still need those two.

In reply toRe: msg 8

I had to use control-alt-delete to get out 3 times while trying to play the HOS in friends' rooms, PLEASE WAIT, ---- so that has certainly NOT been taken care of.

The rest? ---- basically the same old stuff ---- 3 new ghosts to laboriously catch, a new room with an elf in a blue hat shouting something militaristic as he raises his fist (how very Russkie), a couple of pets.

But the good part is new story content ---- maybe they will have a group of MC characters invade a nearby land?

Sorry, not impressed ---- and all I need to think about is the bombing of that shopping mall in Ukraine to tell me that this game has permanently lost ALL of its charm for me. But I will play to see where things go.

In reply toRe: msg 1
katiek2

Jun-28

HEADS UP!  Spring rooms 2, 4 and 5 and also open for play.  A couple of them need keys to open.  I'll be switching between Spring rooms (as I remember.) for my friends to play.

• Edited June 28, 2022 7:48 am  by  katiek2