Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Grizella - i2834495   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Jun-28 by Lisadengel; 428 views.
Lisadengel

Jun-28

Hi All, and HAPPY SPRING EVENT!

I wanted to thank you ALL for your incredible generosity!  I'm still at a low level so still building inventory...BUT...I do have a lot of diamonds so I try to buy you a gift (up to 5 diamonds) if I don't have what you need.  (If anyone does not want me to spend diamonds on gifting you if I need to, please let me know).

Well...the dog ate my tally sheet of Friends gifting.  rage  So I've printed a new one and will go round and round starting alphabetically to gift absolutely everyone I can.  Please be patient as I have a decent amount of friends (around 90) but I will do my best to gift you ASAP!  I have another (main) game on my PC so I will play on my iPad as much as I can fit in.  Please just hang in there with me and I PROMISE I will get to you!!!

Thanks for your continued generosity (I really mean this!) and your patience!

Grizella/Lisa (PC)

misstracy22

Jun-30

Hi Lisa, 

You’re on my list of friends. I play as MissTracy. I’m one of the consortium. So please do not spend your precious diamonds on gifting me. If you need any eggs for pets put them on your wish list on your iPad game. Then if I or anyone else can help with spare eggs. We will. 

I hope you’re enjoying the SE and CC. I know I am. Always so colourful, frustrating at times. I’ll have the spring room open for a while, then rotate. So all my friends have a chance to play different rooms.

See you in the castle.

Hugs, Tracy hatching_chick

bajon

Jun-30

You are one of my friends and you do have to buy anything for me.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Lisadengel

Jun-30

Thank you!

Linda62 (Kingo62)

Jul-1

Hi Lisa.

You are also one of my friends and you don’t have to gift me either.
Just have fun playing the game.

See you round the Castlerainbow