Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hos in new spring room   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-30 by judeplayer; 913 views.
judeplayer

Jun-30

Can someone tell me where the HOS is in the new spring room? I can’t get anything to open,all other spring rooms are fine ! 

It is to your left as you face the computer, near some weed looking things.  It does have some sparkles showing about it.  Took me a while to find it.  Just keep clicking around that area until you find it.  Sorry I can't describe it better, maybe someone else can.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jun-30

On another but related note…

Is anyone else distracted by the gnome riding the frog? I am finding that I can’t help watching them jump back and forth.

LvlSlgr

Jun-30

judeplayer,

Here's a picture of the room. The magnifying glass to the left is where you will find the HOS. As Trixie Belle said, it has some sparkles around it.

GaviTn

Jun-30

evening, question where is this and how do I get there?????

Gavi-Tn #822345

In reply toRe: msg 5
LvlSlgr

Jun-30

Hi Gavi,

How do you get there? It's the newest private room. 

I just checked and right now you're in "Christmas room 4" which is the one we had this past Christmas. So you don't have far to go.

Just click on the icon in the lower left-hand corner which will show all of your private rooms.

Then click the right arrow to take you to the newest private room.

In message 4 of this thread I posted a picture of the room explaining where the HOS is located.

Hope this helps.

In reply toRe: msg 5
seawave2

Jun-30

I also did not find in my computer. Can someone help us?

I

LvlSlgr

Jun-30

seawave2

Did you get the latest update? It was available on June 27th. If you got it, then you should have the Spring Event showing in your game.

seawave2

Jun-30

Hello, I saw all my private rooms until the newest Christmas . After that... nothing....  How In your game the private room came? Do I have to check for new update?  thanks seawave2

LvlSlgr

Jun-30

seawave2 said:

Do I have to check for new update?

First thing we need to know ... what platform are you playing on?