Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ghost Issue   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-2 by Myelle (Myelle01); 522 views.
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jul-2

Has anyone noticed 2 ghosts at a time in the areas? So far I have seen this on both my IOS and Android games but I haven’t played my PC game yet. 2 ghosts fly around but you can only get 1 to give up the ghost; the other one just flies around. I have also noticed that when this happens, I don’t always get the ghost that I thought I would.

Example: A butterfly ghost and a creature ghost together, creature doesn’t respond so try the butterfly. With butterfly the rabbit head and carrot eating routine but instead of a butterfly I get a princess.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Honeyphan

Jul-2

I have also gotten the two ghosties in a room on occasion, though never clicked on one since it wasn't one I needed.

Maybe I should - then I might actually get the sleeping fairy, the only ghostie I lack, which as proven a real challenge to find! lol I have spent literal hours looking for her... I know this because I watch shows as I play and have gone through 3 episodes on two different days just looking for that little ghost!

I guess she doesn't want to be disturbed, since she's sleeping - ha! lol

• Edited July 2, 2022 2:25 pm  by  Honeyphan
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jul-2

LOL! I have gotten the sleeping fairy a few times. Guess she is tired of being caught.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jul-3

Hi Myelle,

The same thing is happening in my games.  Wasted quite a few carrots clicking on the ghost I wanted before I realised that it was not going to give me what I wanted.  Now if 2 ghosts appear in an area, I do not click either as I have had the 2 ghosts appear at the same time - one from left side and one from right side at the same time.

Also had times when I clicked on a solitary 'flying object' in a room for the carrot to be eaten by the rabbit but the "ghost" continues flying around and nothing drops.  

A couple of hiccups in the game but glad we have an Event.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Myelle (Myelle01)

Jul-3

Hi Dot

Glad we have an event as well. When I saw that double ghost I thought it was supposed to be there. I figured that with so many to catch, they programmed it for 2 to show up at a time to catch. It wasn’t long until I found out how wrong I was. It was cool to see them show up on opposite corners and fly around each other.

I have gotten all of the ghosts on my main android and Ipad games. It is on to the PC next.

Myelle

datsalotta

Jul-3

Hey Myelle !

I started a thread under Tech Issues "2 ghost glitch..." Check it out. A few replies are posted there so I know I'm not alone with this issue.

I posted that the ghost not to click on is the one that arrives in the room first, without the usual delay. After the usual delay the other ghost arrives and responds to being selected.

With 3 games on PC, only one of my games has the "2 ghost glitch"

Hope everyone is having fun with Spring Stuff

datsalotta, *piesy, datsdat