Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

2 ghosts in each room - anyone else see   Technical Issues

Started Jul-2 by datsalotta; 1168 views.
datsalotta

Jul-2

Hey All Spring Event Castleites !! Having Fun??

Something new for me.

In my datsdat game (on PC), I was getting 2 ghosts in rooms. One would turn up right away without the usual 'delay' to appear. Figured it out that I'd waste a carrot if I clicked on that one. Then the correct ghost appears, after the usual delay, and clicking on that one would be correct. Weird right??

Just curious to know if this happened in anyone else's game

datsalotta / *piesy / datsdat

I had it happen to me in the Castle Vicinity and in the Commercial District on back to back trips around the castle. 

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jul-2

Me too!

(The ghosts zapped are counted though)

A glitch in the game?

In reply toRe: msg 3
Myelle (Myelle01)

Jul-2

Me 3! See my post in Seasonal Events called Ghost Issue.

Erin7770

Jul-3

Yes, I came here to see if anyone else saw this glitch. 

In reply toRe: msg 5
datsalotta

Jul-3

Thanks for posting in my Glitch tech issue

Good, or not, to know I'm not alone. It doesn't happen everytime I open that game. Today I went to datsdat game and it was there again.

The carrot may not be wasted completely but confusing when I go for one ghost and get the other so not always retrieving the ghost I'm after.

datsalotta

datsalotta

Jul-3

Hey Myelle!

Thanks for the heads up. I posted there too.

datsalotta

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jul-3

I had that happen on the first day but haven't seen it since. It's a ghost of a ghost!

datsalotta

Jul-3

Ha Ha WeeSam - The 2 ghost glitch in my game has repeated once. I expect it will visit again.

As long as we know not to click on the first ghost to arrive - it shows up with no delay which is what usually happens. Click on the 2nd ghost to arrive. Otherwise gets a little confusing.

Have fun with Spring update

datsalotta, *piesy, datsdat

Lisadengel

Jul-5

I have it happen on my PC in the Castle Vicinity and most of the time, when you click on them, nothing happens they just float around.  I've never seen 3 at a time though.