Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Siber   Friends

Started Jul-2 by Siberlene; 452 views.
Siberlene

Jul-2

My computer crashed last night and am trying to figure out how to get a hold of Big Fish to have my game transferred.  I've read here that when this happens all friends are lost.  My list unfortunately is on the crashed computer so please invite me when I'm back.  Obviously I won't be gifting for a while so please be patient.

Thank you all,

Siber

dustyretired

Jul-3

Siber, very sorry to hear of your pc crash.  Should be a quick fix for them, so you will hopefully have plenty of SE days left to play.

Just let us know when you're up and running and ready for invites.

Old Dusty Road, Old Dusty Rd2 and Sadie Gal

Siberlene

Jul-6

Thanks Tammy.  I'm impressed with the speed they got my game back considering it was a long weekend. Shout out to Dexter.

Siberlene

Jul-6

I'm back!!  Oh joy.  I couldn't re-invite you using just your user name though.  So could you please invite me back?  New user ID is Siber, 931604.  Thanks.

Hi Siberlene

We weren't game friends before but, in case you would like a new friend, I am sending you an invite to my SantaFairy game.

Norry