Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Spring Room Number 3   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-19 by Woofbite; 740 views.
Woofbite

Jul-19

Inquiring minds want to know:

Every Spring I wonder anew what happened to Spring Room 3 as it never has anything in it.  From someone around in early days, did it ever?
I figure something must have caused the system to crash so it was removed and never replaced or maybe the room was not completed in time so was abandoned but they left the artwork in place because a lot of hours went into creating it. Anyway it's just another puzzle in Midnight Castle much like the mini-events and tournaments.

Woof

LvlSlgr

Jul-19

Hi Woofbite,

No, Spring Room 3 never had the HOS in it. Too bad, because it's one that I like. For that reason, I just use it in between events.

Woofbite

Jul-19

I wonder why they created it if they weren't going to put anything into it.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-19

I think of it as the Summer 'break' room. Between the (used to be) Spring and Fall events.

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jul-20

Hi Woofbite wolf

Before Spring Room 3, there was a lot of discussion in the forum (Big Fish forum) about there being little to no opportunity to get the Achievements of Cozy Cubby (open 50 slots in private rooms) or Furniture Finder (purchase 100 items) as there were not enough slots/ furniture options in the rooms already open.  So when Spring Room 3 came out with no HOS but with the chance of doing/completing Cozy Cubby or Furniture Finder, some of the players at that time suggested that it was in response to the discussions about getting those Achievements.   We do not know for certain if that is what the developers were aiming at but it certainly helped us to do those Achievements then.  

Dot  sunglasses  earth_asia

AEGram

Aug-2

Dot (aussieDot1) said:

So when Spring Room 3 came out with no HOS but with the chance of doing/completing Cozy Cubby or Furniture Finder, some of the players at that time suggested that it was in response to the discussions about getting those Achievements. 

"Spot on" Dot ..prior to Spring 3 opening, there were insufficient private rooms/slots with available upgrades to complete the Cozy Cubby and Furniture Finder. With the opening of Spring 3 room, those achievements were achievable. 

I have no idea why they didn't include an HOS in the room. In my opinion, it's a major mistake/oversight.