Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Magic Shards and Spring Event   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Jul-25 by RITA965; 611 views.
RITA965

Jul-25

I am always running low on shards due to obsessively redecorating my private rooms. Also, I seem to accumulate most items during the Spring Event. So, if you are in the same boat, have lots of flowers/smiles, need shards, and don’t want to spend coins, go to the laboratory. If you craft the Wreath of Spring for 5 flowers and 5 smiles you can sell for 30 shards a piece…works for me!

Sun (sunriserain)

Jul-25

On iOS, it costs 20 flowers and 5 smiles. Flowers are worth 1 shard, smiles are worth 2 so it doesn’t matter if you craft and shard or just shard all the flowers and smiles. Well except for whatever you may get as a bonus for crafting. 

RITA965

Jul-25

You are right Sun…it’s just easier for me to craft and the two bonus gifts each time are nice as opposed to collecting one or two shards at a time. See you ‘round the castle. :-)

Sun (sunriserain)

Jul-25

I am always chasing shards because of Trina’s greedy requests, I stopped decorating rooms. 
see you in the castle.

LvlSlgr

Jul-25

Sun (sunriserain) said:

I am always chasing shards because of Trina’s greedy requests, I stopped decorating rooms. 

Same here!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jul-26

Great idea, thanks! I've run short too, and for the same reason. blush

RITA965

Jul-26

Finally stopped redecorating….well at least trying….building a reserve to satisfy Trina as well!  :-)