Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New Computer- MC won't open   Technical Issues

Started Jul-31 by TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd); 8516 views.
In reply toRe: msg 46
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Aug-31

Unfortunately the new update on 8/30/22 did not correct the current problem with the game not loading. So, still playing on my old computer on pc.  
tried again, and after shutting down and trying again, same thing.  No game to play.

Msg 5102.48 deleted
In reply toRe: msg 47
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-21

Have sent support email to both Big Fish and Elephant Games. Someone posted a new email ending in .am for EG. Haven't heard anything from them.

Big Fish did respond with the normal protocol to try, which I have already done.

So, still hanging in there on my old laptop to play. **sigh**

In reply toRe: msg 49
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-27

Never did hear anything from elephant games.

But have gotten a couple from Big Fish. Last one today, was the same about being aware of the problem and working on a resolution. disappointed

AEGram

Sep-28

I haven't resorted to trying Big Fish just yet, but the issue of none of the new items from the most recent content not showing to friends on my wish list is still pending. It was supposedly escalated to a senior team member, but they've been really busy and haven't had time to get to my ticket yet. sigh.

Mii2

Sep-28

I think it’s Adobe Flash player and Shockwave player no longer being supported.  It is end of life message, when I try to download them. I guess that’s the end for my game. I wonder how everyone else can still play?

In reply toRe: msg 52
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-28

I can still play on my old laptop. It's just a couple years old, but didn't really like it, so husband got me a new one.

So I continue to play on that one, glitches and all..

AEGram

I don't understand that. Most times even if a new player doesn't have the item it would show as red, wouldn't it? Is this happening to multiple friends? No one has ever said anything to me about not being able to see the item.

kayoaks

Sep-29

I got a new computer the end of august running window 11 I have not been able to open MC I have had several email with big fish with no help I cannot count how many times I have deleted and reinstalled the game I really enjoyed MC now I can't play   I can buy new games download them and play without problems 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-29

Same problem others are having.

I haven't tried any other games. MC is just about the only one I play.

I sure hope they get this fixed!!

kayoaks

Sep-30

I can't tell you how many times I have contacted them. I have purchased other games and was able to download and play them with no problems. so, I don't understand the problem with mc.  if you hear from them with an answer, please let me know    thanks Kay Oaks