Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Game will not open!!!   Technical Issues

Started Aug-6 by Mii2; 1398 views.
Mii2

Aug-6

I cannot get Midnight Castle to open, it just takes me back to game manager. I need to send request to Big Fish to reinstall my game. If anyone could please tell me my player code, Mii and tell me the highest level one, I’ve had computer problems before so have a few friend codes. Thanks in advance.

• Edited August 6, 2022 12:11 pm  by  Mii2
In reply toRe: msg 1
AEGram

Aug-6

There are 9 people playing that have the game name of just "Mii" .......

One is displaying the Lady (first avatar available) and on Level 7, so I'm assuming that one would not be you.

However, of the remaining 8, ALL of them are displaying the Frog Witch as an avatar.

Two are on Level 74; two are on Level 78; 1 on Level 80; 1 on Level 97; 1 on Level 108; and 1 on Level 113

Since these can all be other valid players, I will not list the individual game names for fear that you would select the wrong one and get someone else's game.

That said, was there anything else after your game name? You would need to know exactly as it was written for us to be able to search for that game name and get a result.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Mii2

Aug-6

That’s me, I never change my avatar. I was at the highest level. Thank you for trying.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Mii2

Aug-6

Is there a way Big Fish can restore your game, using your email address?

AEGram

Aug-6

Mii2 said:

That’s me, I never change my avatar. I was at the highest level. Thank you for trying.

So.....were you at Level 113 when you lost your game? Or were you at Level 116?

If you were at Level 116....was anything else listed after the "Mii" game name?

.......I don't know if Big Fish can restore a game using your email address because I don't have a Big Fish account. perhaps someone else knows that answer.

Mii2

Aug-6

I haven’t played in a while, so level 113, is probably it. I get frustrated and stop playing, but I always want to come back.

In reply toRe: msg 6
AEGram

Aug-6

The game ID for Mii at Level 113 is 918530.................does that sound familiar in any way?

In reply toRe: msg 5
Mii2

Aug-6

I just tried to download the game at my daughter’s house. The same thing happened, it will not run. It must be something with Big Fish site.  Thanks anyway. 

In reply toRe: msg 7
Mii2

Aug-6

I don’t remember, maybe I will be able to download  the game soon. I am contacting Big Fish to let them know that it won’t run on two computers. My daughter’s  pc is not even a year old. Thank you for your help. 

In reply toRe: msg 9

Do you have the current version of the Big Fish Game Manager? The version you should have is 3.5.0.0 (3.2).