Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trina's quests   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Sep-2 by Corinaohara1; 2123 views.
AEGram

Sep-5

Playbelle said:

The last time she asked for shards she only wanted 50 (instead of over 300 shards). The number of airship wheels she's asking for is also lower now, like around 75 wheels (which like 1 1/4 crates for me these days).

First off, Trina has never asked for 300 shards....the max she's ever requested is 200. I'm sure you're confusing that with her max on wheels for sending airships, which was 300.

That said....I got a reprieve on shards for awhile followed by one on postcards. But the change wasn't on two at the same time. 

This is the first I've heard of her asking for less than 300 wheels, although it really doesn't matter for players at higher level games because all the airships are giving mostly between 350 and 450 wheels. 

What the Devs REALLY need to do is max out the amount of wheels an airship will give you to around 321-345. That will require fewer items to be packed and help players far more. Also, they need to give us a way to bank excess wheels we get from airship sending so we can use them to send future ones.

Another suggestion would be for them to also set up the crates as the trading with children....say how many items are needed to fill the airship and let players select which ones from their inventory of the 6 items they want to send.

Lots of ways to improve the airship area....all of which have been suggested to the Devs and have fallen on deaf ears.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Playbelle

Sep-9

Hi AEGram,

I'm pretty sure Trina did ask for over 300 shards just before my reduced requests started, but I'm not 100% positive on that one. 

Postcards were also reduced, but I don't remember what that was reduced to. I have so many postcards that I've never paid much attention to how many she wanted.

I usually do Trina quests until she asks for airship wheels, then leave them sitting until the next CC. The quest I'm on right now is asking for 56 airship wheels (the other part was "explore any scene" and I think that was 50 scenes). I'll get 16 coins when complete.

I can keep track of a few more Trina quests since there seems to be interest in the reduced requests.

Oh, I like your banking excess wheels idea. I've seen lots of suggestions to improve airship issues, but that's my favorite. Yeah, why can't we store the wheels in inventory to be used as needed - like the postcards, energy for amulets, and the "gifts for friends" we use at Christmas? Makes sense to me. Plus it would take some of the sting out of all those airship requests in every CC if we could at least store the wheels for Trina quests.

AEGram

Sep-9

Playbelle said:

Makes sense to me.

Unfortunately, what makes sense to those who play the game seems to be irrelevant to the Developers. Hence, my continued insistence that the Developers don't play the game.

Playbelle

Sep-11

So, for those interested in the reduced requests, here are some shots of my latest Trina Quests:

I took advantage of the latest airship CC task to knock out some more quests.

These rewards went up a whole 2 coins from the earlier one I mentioned. Maybe that was a Dev responding to feedback about the low rewards. smirk

Sun (sunriserain)

Sep-12

I’m envious! Trina is a resource hog on my game.
sun

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Sep-21

Make the most of it while it is low. I had this happen to me a while ago, but now it is back to the usual amounts. It was fun while it lasted though.

Playbelle

Sep-29

Really? Thanks for the heads up. 

That does make this more interesting. I thought maybe it was a gradual roll-out, but if they took it away from your account, maybe not.

Hmm...another thing to miss about the old BF forum - a Moderator that might give you a real answer about what is going on in the game.

Oh well, at least we have a place to share whatever information we have with each other.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-3

They didn't take it away, it was just that it slowly over time started to get more and more HOS and ZZ's etc that I had to do, until eventually I was back to the normal amounts. Over a period of time it went from do 3 HOS, to do 6 HOS, to do 12 HOS etc.