Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Castle Challenges and the newest update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Sep-5 by Lisadengel; 607 views.
Lisadengel

Sep-5

Hi all, 

First a question about the update:  Has anyone noticed any "fixed bugs"?  My friends' list still has to be refreshed 4 times on my PC to get to the roughly 150 number of friends that I have (and same on the iPad, just less friends).

Second - this is only my experience, but two out of the three times my game crashed with the dreaded SAVE error, it was during the CCs.  The first one CC was the Winter, and I was two tasks away from the last task, and the game was gone.  The second CC one was this past Spring Event, and I crashed somewhere in the middle of the third (I think) set of tasks.  I'm not "achievement-driven" (meaning, I just want the rewards no matter how I get them...) so new CC avatars and using up so many precious resources to get these avatars isn't worth losing my game over.

This is just my circumstances and I hope this NEVER happens to anyone who plays MC.  Just my two cents...

Have a fabulous day everyone...

Lisa in the PC Castle

Grizella on the iPad

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-5

I haven't noticed any "fixed bugs".

Same as you, have to refresh to get full friend list on both ios (phone and ipad) and PC.

In fact... just now playing on the PC for the CC and it froze on me three times trying to finish a DQ and feeding pets to get the medallions. That was in about an hour. three times I had to use the task manager to shut the game down.

I'm still playing MC on my old computer because the game< even a new game) will not reload after a shutdown. Click play game and it does not show the game..

Kinda p'od about that. Want to play on my new computer!! * stomps feet*