Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of games Alli; Patrick; Meek   Friends

Started Oct-1 by Dot (aussieDot1); 350 views.
Dot (aussieDot1)

Oct-1

Hi all  heart_eyes

I have been in contact with Alli (forum name Meek Monkey).  She wants me to let you know that she is travelling at the moment heading into the far outback of Australia where there are no towns for miles around.  For those of you who know Australia, she has left Queensland (via Camoweal) and is travelling through the Northern Territory to the Devils Marbles.

She has hit a patch where the internet is sketchy to non-existent.  Her phone also drops in and out of the telecommunications network.  This means she can not access her games.  She asks that her friends do not delete her games if her icons go red.  She will return when she has reached an area where the internet is stable and accessible.  

I have wished her safe travels and assured her that her friends will be waiting when she can get back to us.

Dot  sunglasses (spring/summer here and essential when outside)  earth_asia

Thanks for letting us know. Have known from a previous post by Meek Monkey not to worry if Patrick, Meek and Alli go red, that it's only temporary due to her traveling. It's nice to know she has someone in the forum she can call just in case to pass along important info. 

Hi Dot, let her know that I will keep her games current.  Have recently retrieved Pouncy Cat so will note your new id nos. to re invite you, That will most likely be tomorrow, Monday.