Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Music   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 6/12/18 by PTG (anotherPTG); 21296 views.
In reply toRe: msg 147
WelshShelley

Aug-14

I had a quick flit through, but can't find any mention of the late great Dusty Springfield. 

On my desk is a photo I took of her when I met her in Cornwall and above my desk in a frame is her single with the Pet Shop Boys "Nothing Has Been Proved" autographed by Dusty, on the same day.

Huge fan from the age of 10, when my older cuz played her record "Colouring Book" non stop, I was hooked.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but Lady Gaga is an absolutely fantastic singer...if you can get past all the theatrics.  I believe it was the Oscars tribute to the 50th anniversary of The Sound of Music where I heard her Julie Andrews tribute.  OMG, the entire audience stood and applauded.  Watch it on YouTube...it's great.  

And the latest came from her starring role in A Star is Born.  She sings a song called "I'll Never Love Again."  Stupid of me, I know, but I listen to it practically every night and sob my eyes out.  Finally, an affirmation of my feelings.  Lady Gaga will never know the chord she struck in me.  LOL