Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Update Wish List   Welcome!

Started Oct-13 by mdpetdoc; 6191 views.
In reply toRe: msg 23
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Nov-30

Wish Lists appear to be gone again (30 Nov). I just went to gift and not a single one of 77 friends had a list. I gifted half an hour before the time-slot rollover, and they were all there. They would all seem to have vanished at the time-slot rollover.

LvlSlgr

Nov-30

Oh dear ... not again. 

Citrine238

Nov-30

Wishlists gone as well. They also did an update. Now the children in the front that you exchange candies with are showing many more days...event is not ending as soon? 

Aleutcia

Dec-2

I noticed that about the kids also. Their sign said 16 days left in the event when I went in today.

Another weird thing I noticed is that I was one of the friends on my friend's list. It was the avatar I had before I changed it after the challenge. That kind of freaked me out and I knew something was up, so I closed out of the game. Also had no wish list.

When I close out, I have to go into my task manager to close out everything Big Fish before I can play any game again. This new game manager does not seem to work well with Midnight Castle

Citrine238

Dec-2

I agree the game manager is not great with Midnight Castle. I always have to remove my game when we have updates. Then put it back on again. I wouldn't even now there was  a new update if it wasn't for friends and this forum. No notifications. Wishlists have disappeared from my friends multiple times now over the past month. One friend finally updated his wishlist only two days before they disappeared again. I can not give anything to him again. disappointed

jbbp

Dec-3

I have given all my friends gifts before glitch only a few given back, think it's all to do with glitch perhaps they not getting them.

In reply toRe: msg 29
Citrine238

Dec-3

Yes, I think the glitch is causing people to not send as much.  They do not see anyone sending anything to them, and fail to check their wishlist. Which has been erased again.disappointed Some are probably taking a bit of a break as well.  

jbbp

Dec-3

Thank you for your reply.

In reply toRe: msg 31
Dot (aussieDot1)

Dec-4

Hi Jasmin  wave

Another explanation for the low number of gifts could be the "Please Wait" glitch.  My games are suffering from this.  It is at its worst when I access the mailman and when I gift.  Sometimes I can gift all 5 slots in a single gifting time but that is rare.  Mostly I get one or two gifts sent and the game freezes with "Please Wait".  All I can do is close the game down.  When I go back into the game, my gift has  not been sent so I am not losing inventory but I have lost that space in the gifting time.  Sometimes I can only manage to get one gift sent - all the rest freeze.  Times that by 3 for the 3 different gifting times in a day and that is a total of 3 gifts out of 15 being actually sent.  I keep trying but where I used to return gifts within 2-3 days, I now find it has blown out to 4-6 days.  It is so frustrating.  I am just hoping that my friends understand that I am doing the best I can and that the developers find a resolution for this as soon as possible.  

Maybe there are other players who are as frustrated with this glitch as I am and they have decided not to gift until a solution has been found - just a suggestion.  Or maybe they are having problems (like me) when they gift.  But the "Please Wait" glitch could be one of the reasons you are not receiving as many gifts as you send.

Take care.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

jbbp

Dec-4

I have had the same problem sending gifts as my game freezes and have to turn game off and like you not lost gifts but can only gift 4 it happens every day. Also when in rooms I get please wait so many times. I think everyone is frustrated. Also don't know why they put extra days in this event would have been better just to wait for Christmas one if we still get it.

You also take care.

June (Jasmin)