Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Constant PLEASE WAIT.....   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Oct-26 by Shylo (shylo2425); 1790 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-26

Is anyone else having issues with "Please Wait" in  the Private Rooms? I play in one or two rooms, then the game gets stuck in Please Wait mode, so I'm giving up for now. I don't think EG has gotten this game under control yet!

Shylo disappointed

So far so good for me, knock on wood..................................

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-26

Glad to hear Tammy, hope it stays that way. Have no idea why my game is giving me problems, but maybe waiting one more day to do the room might help. Who knows! wink

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-26

I had the issue to start with. Did my room, John's room, then got the never-ending Please Wait when trying to go into my first friends room.

I shut MC down, reopened, and didn't have a problem after that, went through all my friends rooms with no please-wait issues.

SharpEye1

Oct-26

Are you up to date on your windows updates?  That will slow things down until you do any updates Microsoft wants you to do. Also, if it's been a long time since you ran  whatever program you may have (like CC Cleaner) to get of broken registries and stuff, that will help.  

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-26

Thanks for the suggestion WeesamNZ. I'm out of the game now, and when I go back in, maybe it will be "agreeable" instead of disagreeable with all those "please waits."

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-26

Thanks dear friend for the suggestions which I'll try as soon as I go back in.

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Oct-26

Fingers crossed for you. Good luck

Should've knocked harder on the wood......................................getting the "Please Wait" a lot tonight!!

Shylo (shylo2425)

Oct-27

The "please wait" issue is still plagueing us today, no matter where in MC I'm playing! I give up........ relaxed