Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3653.page

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

OMG ... a forum dedicated to my...   Welcome!

Started Jun-12 by Leah (muppetmel1); 1140 views.
Leah (muppetmel1)

Jun-12

Big Fish, etc., games addiction!

I've collected almost 2000 of them, many collector's edition. Do I have time to play them? No... so what's your point. ;-)

When I got my iPad about 5 years ago, I started playing them on that and all but deep-sixed the PC versions and now you can get many formatted for iPads. I still have no time, but I do check in with Midnight Castle almost every day!

chilpep

Jun-12

Hi and welcome to the castle.  I'd like to add you to the Master Name list for this forum.  It looks like you play on the IOS platform.  Can I have your game name?  Thank you.

Leah (muppetmel1)

Jun-12

Hi Chilpep! Thanks for the welcome.

I believe I use just Muppetmel or my FB Leah. I have to check that and let you know. I never really did the social side of it. I play on iOS but I do have it on my PC as well.

Big Fish is the best kept secret of the casual gamers world! they used to be the best deal anywhere but are starting to fall short of the competition. Steam, Plinga, and Game House are now offering some of our fav games for less $ than BF. but they still don't beat the members goodies and punch card goodies. 

I got my plushie Freddy Fish this year too!

chilpep

Jun-12

Great.  Thank you.

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

Welcome Leah,

Yes I have a TON of PC games from BFG and I don't think I've finished half of them, sigh, why can't I get paid to just play me games? LOL

LvlSlgr

Jun-12

Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325) said:

why can't I get paid to just play me games? LOL

OMG, Cindy Katt! We would all be rich!

I Am Rich Smiley Face, Emoticon

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-13

I got mine last year.

Ironically it arrived the day after I was banned for life from their forum.

My cat likes to attack it.

Katijay (Katijay46)

Jun-13

Now that I can say the name without being *****out like what happened to me in a private PM.....LOL.....I was a Wildtangent fan.....I don't like to buy games, because once played....I don't really have an interest in playing again......back in the day and I say that, because I think BF may have bought WT, you could download a game and play as long as you wanted without being thrown out and having to pay coins to continue.....I usually picked a time I could play and often finished the game so it was free.....and if you did go out and came back to it, it was 4 or 5 coins to continue.....I think that part is still true, so I paid the $7.50 a month for 50 coins.  MC has been the only game I want to come back to time after time and glad I can do it for free if I choose.  I think the monthly fee for WT is $10.00 a month now for 50 coins, but that is still worth it not to buy a game I will most likely never play again.