Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Toniatec Lanza   Friends

Started Nov-6 by Werecatqueen; 699 views.
Werecatqueen

Nov-6

Long story short, I'm thinking about getting back into writing and that probably means I won't be playing the event every day. I won't go inactive, as I'm aiming for the 10 task avatar, as well as getting a majority of the collectibles and pets, but I won't be switching rooms as often. So...would you guys prefer me to stay on the 1st room, because of more coins, the 5th one, because it's current, or the 4th one, because we missed out last year?

I don't think you are on my friend list but good luck with your writing.  I think it is entirely your decision what room you leave up.  I like the prettier rooms myself, but others have different opinions.  I'm  sure you will get many different opinions, so good luck.

monkeymomMC

Nov-23

Toniatec Lanza is one of my iOS (iPad) friends.  But I just noticed that the game name associated with your ID number is now “Riskar the great” and the player is on level 21.  Is this still you?  I don’t remember what level you were on before the name change…so I’m hoping your game hasn’t been hijacked.  Just wanted to check.

—monkeymom

Werecatqueen

Dec-2

Yes that is my game name now

monkeymomMC

Dec-2

Very glad to hear it.  Thanks!

Werecatqueen

Dec-2

Yeah, Riskar's my OC, but  she enjoys shapeshifting into other masterbugian creatures, so she was shapeshifted into Toniatec for the first like...20 levels (Don't ask why, that girl's weird) 

monkeymomMC

Dec-2

Weird is good!
Will she shapeshift again?