Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/3653.page

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where are member lists   Welcome!

Started Jun-13 by Tennco (carlyMC); 186 views.
Tennco (carlyMC)

Jun-13

Sorry but I’m going to rant.  The more I come to the forum the more confused it seem to get.  I have difficulty locating game related threads.  It seems like so much of the discussion in a thread is off topic and  side discussions between a group of friends that I and many others are not privy too.  Are their any threads just for the game?

Hi

see message from my heart thread. Katiek will try to keep those threads closer to top.

crystaltulip

chilpep

Jun-13

Hi carlyMC

The member lists are at: 

IOS

Android

PC

Unknown Platform

If there is no activity, other than my editing and reposting new information, the lists "fall off the screen".    Another place to get the links is the Welcome Folder.  Yes, this can be a pain in the butt.  Sorry

• Edited June 13, 2018 8:49 pm  by  chilpep

I would try the Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice and the Seasonal Events and Updates folders for discussions about the game.

attie1234

Jun-13

Hi!  I hope this helps.  You can "bookmark" the messages you want to keep up with. If you look to the left there is a drop down that will let you choose "bookmarked msgs". Also, on left, the "main folders" are in all white caps with a solid black background. There will be sub-folders in each "main folder". Fingers crossed that this helps.  Good Luck! bouquet

Tennco (carlyMC)

Jun-13

Thanks. I know about the bookmarked messages, that section is getting pretty full for me. It isn’t any easier to look through all those. 

katiek2

Jun-13

HI Carly, let me know which threads you are having trouble finding, and I will make sure they stay to the top of discussions they are in.  

katiek

katiek2

Jun-13

Hi there, I try to keep the lists at the top of the Friends discussion so they don't fall of the bottom.  That's why you'll see pictures or "bump" on the last message of the day.

katiek

chilpep

Jun-13

Which I truly appreciate.  Thank you.